myr~stories

I wanna be supermom, but somedays I feel like if I can make it to sosomom I will be thrilled.

Thursday, July 14, 2005

Happy Birthday to my big boy!!

OMG where did the past year go? My little baby is not so little anymore, I can hardly believe he is one year old already. Yesterday was a very emotional day for me, I went from pure joy to sadness. When I would think about that tiny baby I brought home from the hospital I would get sad about the fact that I will never get those moments back, but then when I would look at Ewan and see how wonderful he is I rejoice in the little boy he is becoming. I can hardly believe the changes that he has gone through since that day one year ago today. He went from a tiny helpless baby to this toddler who gets around and gets into trouble and then comes over for a love and cuddle. When he says mama it melts my heart like nothing ever has before and when he puts his head down on my lap I am like butter.

My Dearest Ewan
You are my one true miracle, my greatest accomplishment. Not just carrying you to term and giving birth to you but nurturing and loving you for the past year. I only hope that I am able to give more to you tomorrow then I was able to give you yesterday. You are the most precious thing in my life and you are my greatest gift. Even though it is your birthday today I am the lucky one who gets the most precsious gift. Thank you for picking us as your parents and for being the most amazing little boy a mom could ask for. Both your Daddy and I love you very very much and will forever.

2 Comments:

At 7:44 AM, Blogger Camille said...

They grow up so fast!!!
Glad his day was good! Sorry you go sad. :(

 
At 10:32 PM, Blogger amygeekgrl said...

consider yourself tagged ;)

http://crunchydomesticgoddess.blogspot.com/2005/07/my-very-first-meme.html

 

Post a Comment

<< Home