myr~stories

I wanna be supermom, but somedays I feel like if I can make it to sosomom I will be thrilled.

Monday, July 04, 2005

Sick Baby

My baby boy is sick and it is breaking my heart. Yesterday and The night before he had a fever which finally broke but he seems to have a sore throat today, he is super raspy. I am going to take him in tomorrow for a culture swap and hopefully it's not strep throat. Other then being cranky and sore from his needles and a few stuffed up moments and or sniffles in the first few months this is the first time he has really been sick. The first time he has ever run a temperature and it is so hard to see. I am so sad for him and I just want to make him feel better. He is very clingy and only wants mommy. He just lays around on me and then he gets it into his head that he wants to play and he goes down on the ground and within minutes he is crying and wants back up in my arms. The only things that seem to work are to take him out for walks. He really loves to be out and about, I think it really distracts him from the pain. I am wondering if this is a cold or flu or if it teething that he is going through. He will be One on the 14th and he has yet to get a second tooth and I think I see one top one and the other bottom one ready to come through. So hopefully that is all it is and he isn't really sick at all. I do hope he feels better either way, I feel just awful for him and just want to make all his pain go away.

1 Comments:

At 7:43 AM, Blogger Camille said...

Hope he is feeling better!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home