myr~stories

I wanna be supermom, but somedays I feel like if I can make it to sosomom I will be thrilled.

Sunday, August 07, 2005

Ewan is going to be a big brother

Wow, I can still hardly believe it and I have know for two weeks already. My little baby is going to be a big brother. I am soooo excited at the prospect of having another baby but also terrified at the idea of having two children to take care of, not to mention having to go through another stressful pregnancy. Already I have had some pains on my side and gone in for some blood work to rule out an ectopic pregnancy. I so wanted this pregnancy to be way less stressful then Ewan's but i'm beginning to think it's just not possible for me to have a stress free pregnancy. I am worried about money and weather or not I will be able to get all the hours in at work so that I can get my mat leave. I am worried about telling them at work, hey thanks for extending my mat leave but i'm only going to be here for a bit as i'm expecting again, i'm sure that isn't going to go over very well at all. I am going to try and relax though i'm going to really really try!!.

Well here I am five weeks and 5 days pregnant and so far I have slight bits of nausea through out the day other then that no real symptoms here. Though my boobs are sometimes killing me when Ewan is nursing though i'm sure that will go away soon.

I will try and keep an update as my pregnancy progresses.

3 Comments:

At 6:05 AM, Blogger Amon said...

Well done on a great blog myrmom. I was searching for information on ectopic pregnancy and came across your post Ewan is going to be a big brother - not exactly what I was looking for related to ectopic pregnancy but very interesting all the same!

 
At 3:17 PM, Blogger Amon said...

Well done on a great blog myrmom. I was searching for information on pregnancy information and came across your post Ewan is going to be a big brother - not exactly what I was looking for related to pregnancy information but very interesting all the same!

 
At 2:46 PM, Blogger daviddenton5375 said...

I read over your blog, and i found it inquisitive, you may find My Blog interesting. My blog is just about my day to day life, as a park ranger. So please Click Here To Read My Blog

http://www.juicyfruiter.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home